Pest ID Group
About Pest ID
Pest ID is a pest control firm based near Chelmsford in Essex, which had recently acquired another pest control business comprising four brands, each having its own website. As these hadn’t been maintained for some time, they were generating few new leads.
The owner Ian Bright asked me to convert the four new websites to WordPress, and to update the design in line with Pest ID’s existing WordPress website.
With an increasing dependency on websites to generate new leads, the project brief was that each of the websites must be:
- mobile-friendly to increase the number of leads
- designed to complement the existing Pest ID branding, with the exception of Essex Wasp Control, which was to retain the yellow and black ‘wasp colours’
- SEO-ready so that the Pest ID marketing team could manage and maintain the website content on an ongoing basis
About Phoebe’s Pantry
In August 2018, after leaving school at 16 and then qualifying as a pâtissière with a local company, Phoebe decided to start her own business. She opened the pantry in Marsh Farm Country Park, serving her homemade cakes and ice creams. Phoebe also makes celebration cakes for all occasions.
After initially relying on social media, she soon realised that she would need a website to properly promote her business.
Phoebe asked me to build a website which:
- integrates closely with the Pantry’s pages on Instagram, Facebook and Google My Business
- looks great on smartphones and tablets
- incorporates the pantry’s pink and blue branding
Margaret Barclay Kinesiology
About Margaret Barclay Kinesiology
Margaret has been working as a clinical kinesiologist for more than 20 years. Whilst the majority of new patients come by way of recommendations from existing ones, Margaret still needs a website to showcase all of her qualifications and to explain all about kinesiology to prospective patients.
Margaret originally built her website herself but hadn’t maintained it for some time, so she asked me to replace this.
Margaret asked me to simplify her website, replacing the multi-page site with a single page one which listed her qualifications and contained a map.